Frequently Asked Questions
- Are masks required for the event due to COVID 19? No.
- Will hand sanitizer be available? Yes, at the registration tent.
- Are jogging strollers allowed? Yes, however the race is on a cross country course with a few steep hills. The trail is wide and well maintained, so jogging strollers are manageable. Regular baby strollers are not recommended.
- Are there water stations? Yes. The water station is situated so that 5K participants will pass it at about the 1.3 mile mark and again at the finish. 1 Mile participants will arrive at the water station at the end of their course.
- Are there restrooms? There are restrooms available in the soccer stadium at WakeMed Park. There will also be a porta-potty at the field where the race is held.